Salt Therapy Sessions run every hour on the hour, with exception to our Two Hour Tuesday special.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow enough time to get checked in and prepare for your session. All sessions will start promptly on the hour and once they have begun the door does not reopen. Late arrivals will be asked to wait for the next available session or reschedule.
- Special clothing is not required. However, to preserve the purity of the salt, we ask that you please remove your shoes and wear white socks.
- The salt therapy room is a healing place where we require peace and quiet. Cellphones or any type of electronics that are not medically necessary are not allowed. We will provide a safe place for you to lock them up.
- Please refrain from smoking or wearing any type of perfume, essential oil, or scented lotions prior to a salt therapy session.
- Regular sessions are limited to 10 people. We have 8 zero gravity chairs and 2 loungers on either side of the bench. There is a manufacturer weight limit on the zero gravity chairs of 300 Lbs.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the salt therapy room.
Salt Therapy dates back to the ancient Greeks, but the most interesting observation of its benefits comes from Poland. In the 18th century, Polish salt miners were documented as having noticeably better immune systems, lung health, and sinus clarity compared to their families. If the salt miners did happen to come down with a respiratory condition, the symptoms were mild and recovery time was fast. All of this was attributed to inhaling salt on a daily basis. Ancient Ayurvedic cultures have used and relied on salt therapy for thousands of years to irrigate the nose and throat to help prevent and treat illness and allergies. The salt also acts as a detoxifier by pulling out toxins and cleansing the airways. Today, anyone who has spent a day at the beach can attest to feeling the special healing properties of salt. Your breathing is clear and your hair, skin, and nails feel great. If you can’t make it to the ocean, you can now get the same affects from a Salt Therapy session. Enjoy lounging in our comfortable zero gravity chairs while listening to soothing ocean waves. You will feel relaxed and may even fall asleep. The relaxing effects tend to last throughout the day and you may notice improved sleep that evening. It's an amazing experience that you will be certain to enjoy!